Monday, February 21, 2011

Month of Love Online Crop

It was a busy month over at LIITD so many challenges, prizes and games!  It sure helped to get my scrap mojo flowing, used up some much needed old supplies and scraps.  It was the perfect time to get some projects done as it was too flippin cold to do anything outside here, you know the kind of cold that makes the inside of your nostrils freeze in seconds?? Yes, it was that cold!  So it's been a week of alot of hot tea, music, thermostat cranked, layouts, more layouts and cards.








This layout was done for a "recipe" challenge, a monthly DT challenge at LIITD  I love recipe challenges, it's a great way to get a jump start if you feel a little blocked.  I used Lost and Found papers, which I will never tire of, I love that line!  Some Graphic 45 patterned paper, cardstock, the flowers and ticket I made myself using scrap cardstock and patterned paper, homemade shimmer mist, and stick pins.  I also inked some blank tickets, fastened with baker's twin and added some buttons, trinkets, and bling flourish.








I did this for an online crop sketch challenge, I had so much fun with this layout, used some really old stock up. I found this delightful little patterned file folder tucked away in a basket, unfortunately I can not remember where I got it from but I would love to get my hands on more of them, it came with the little journaling cards, which I tucked inside with some old photo booth pictures.  I also used, cardstock, which I misted, miscellaneous chipboard embellishments, ribbon, and stickers.







Another online crop challenge at the LIITD This was for the heart banner challenge.  I've used a minimal amount of scrap materials on this one, plain cardstock, some patterned paper scraps, baker's twine which was from LIITD as well, alpha stickers, Prima flowers, Maya Road journaling ticket and homemade shimmer mist.



This was made for the heart shape challenge for the online crop, this was a scraplift from an old mag about three years back.  I used Pink Paislee patterned paper which I stamped and coloured in with some watercolor pencils and pencil crayons. Seven Gypsies Venice tape is covering the corner chipbaord pieces, and paper scraps are from DCWV, I love their paper stacks, it's an addiction and I think I want them all! I cut some heart shapes out of scrap paper to make my butterflies, a little scrunching, misting and brad fasteners and voila!







"Box of Chocolates" online crop challenge had a list of chocolates which represented scrap products and that's what I had to use, the chocolates I chose----Pink Paislee Paris Anthology patterned paper, Prima Fairy Flora paper, Prima paper flower, satin rose ribbon trim, Maya Road journaling card and these delightful rosette type embellishments from K&C Company.



A very fun challenge indeed, Song title and line from same song, I chose At Last---such a lovely old song.  Bare minimal for this one, Me and My Big Ideas patterned papers, 7 Gypsies Venice tape, Tim Holtz embellishment stickers and I used my Dymo to make the lyric lines.





No comments:

Post a Comment