Thursday, January 6, 2011

Word For 2011

I'm a little late for my New Year's post, this cold has knocked me down a bit.  I have been thinking about a word for myself for 2011 and I feel that Forward is best for me.  I'm a procrastinator, not on purpose mind you but I am and it's something I want to change.  I want to move forward, get ahead, do things I have been wanting to do, make progress, finish projects I promise myself I am going to finish and the best way for me to do that is to go "Forward". 

I'm starting off with a little project I started quite some time ago, a little something I have been wanting to make for myself, that I put off to the side to complete other things.  I finished it off and am quite pleased with how it turned out.  It's a happy mish mash of a journal that suits my style perfectly.

There are actually only six regular pages but there are also six little inserts in between.



















I used a mix of old and new supplies in my stash, paint, paper, some vintage items and papers from antique music books.

No comments:

Post a Comment