Thursday, December 30, 2010

Favourite Things

New Year's is almost upon us, is everyone ready for whatever tomorrow night holds for you?  It will be a fairly quiet one here as I have a couple of sick guys down.  So with all the crazy hustle and bustle of the holidays I thought today I would have a "whatever" day.  Just a day to relax, kick back, and look at fun, frivilous favourites.  We all have our favourite "junk"  things, some that have meaning, some that don't and just look pretty, some old, new, some gifts just received.  It can be very destressing going through favourite trinkets and wares, taking stock of them or reorganizing....here are a few of my favourite things.




And to bid farewell to Christmas, I loved the little pastel setup on the kitchen table this year


No comments:

Post a Comment