Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Recent Craftiness

Just posting some crafty goodness from the last few weeks I did not get a chance to upload until now.  The weather is finally showing signs of spring and the sun has been shining here for the last couple of days, at last yay!!  I am working on some mini books, layout challenges and altered projects and will post em up when I'm done.  I have also decided to join in on a postcard swap with a group of lovely ladies who I frequently visit on Ustream.  Any special spring projects on the go? Would love to see them, feel free to drop by and leave a comment and link!

A recent page in my art journal, I just wanted to play with pencils and colour, colour, colour!


These are a few cards I did for a challenge at LIITD, cards are not my strongest craft but I am happy with how these turned out.

This little house I did up for a thank you gift to my aunt, who's initial is J, I filled it with some sweet little candles and Lindor chocolate balls.



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for a chance to visit your blog. Love your vintage, feminine style. Beautiful! I see you have Rebecca Sower linked. Your style reminds me a lot of hers. ~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your journal page Tara, beautiful rich colour and lots of lovely pattern, and your cards and little house are very pretty. I am not a card maker either and have to really force myself to have a go at them, nothing like getting out of your comfort zone, to force creativity...it's a good thing.......I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tara, popping in from my blog just to say thanks for becoming a follower. Love your journal page - it's just bursting with colour. And though your not keen on making cards you've done a great job and the house is so cute. See you on u-stream sometime. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tara........i just love that journal page...so yummy....Judi Foster

    ReplyDelete
  5. The journal page colors are fantastic!
    And that little house is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The journal page is just beautiful!! I LOVE what you did with the cards and the little house is just adorable!

    Have a great day!
    *huggles*
    =0)

    ReplyDelete